Sponsor a Primate
Poaching impacts many, if not all, wild animals which are sold for their meat, with bushmeat being part of the local culture. P-WAC welcomes chimpanzees, but also small monkeys called cercopithecus ascagne, or red-tail monkeys. Most of our young boarders were rescued by expatriates who agreed to entrust them to us for reintroduction to the wild.
Our sponsorship program allows you to assist with the daily expenses of our orphans. Your contribution will help us to buy the food they need (milk, fruits, vegetables), help finance their care facility and pay the salary of their dedicated carer.
In short: Simple! Their daily life will be improved thanks to your generosity.
How do you become a sponsor? Nothing is easier :
1 – Choose your Adoptee :
The cercopithecus ascagne “red tail” monkeys:
2 – Choose your type of sponsorship
- Classic Sponsorship for 10 € per month : You will receive a biography of your adoptee, with his or her story, his past and details of his life in the center since his rescue.
- Medium Sponsorship for 15 € per month : In addition to his biography, you will receive a photo of your adoptee by email.
- Prestige Sponsorship for 30 € per month : With this level, you automatically receive a P-WAC project membership, With your membership offer, you will receive a membership card by mail.
- Deluxe Sponsorship for 100 € per month : per month In addition to the photo and membership, you will get updates of the daily life of your adoptee through stories and photos via Whatsapp.
3 – Choose your method of payment :
- You can pay by bank transfer by giving our bank details RIB.P-WAC.18 to your bank, or pay by check to the order of P-WAC. If you choose one of these methods, please complete and return the Donation Form by mail or email (email@example.com).
- You can pay directly online, securely via Paypal :
|Classic Sponsorship: 10 €||Medium Sponsorship: 15 €|
|Prestige Sponsorship: 30 €||Deluxe Sponsorship: 100 €|
4 – Now your a Sponsor !
And there ! Thanks to your support, your little adoptee will get the most from his rehabilitation, because you are helping us to provide him with the best care. In a few days, you will receive your adoptees information in email. Be sure to watch for it.
We are always available to give you more information. Feel free to ask !